Taking a break and what I'm learning

I've been taking a break from blog world and the internet in general, as much as possible, to take some time to be more mentally, emotionally, and physically present  and listen to God and be in His presence as much as possible. Time with the Lord is vital. especially in times of decision making. But also my heart needs to always be in a constant posture of listening and putting him first, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. He is to be my FIRST love and my BEST Friend. Nobody or nothing else. He is where I should seek my fulfillment, joy, comfort, love, and peace. So a season of fasting, from potential distractions, is always good for me. I will be posting a bit more often than I have and we'll see how things go. Blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts