happenings in dermott

Hello!
We've been moving into our new house this last week and we don't have internet there yet so that's why it's been rather quiet on this end. It is a lot of work to move ten people! I look forward to sharing pictures of our new house!

This past weekend Annalisa and I went to a missions retreat close to Searcy. It was incredibly encouraging. The people there are wonderful. We had the opportunity to share about Girl Talk, which is always fun and a blessing.



I've been wanting to share some pictures from Girl Talk. It has been going well. Getting busier and bigger since school started last week.



Please pray especially for our seventh graders. In seventh grade they move into the high school building with all the older kids= a lot more peer pressure that they are not ready for. I already see some negative results from this in a few of the girls.




We have many challenges. There is much pain, sin revealed, brokenness, and desperation. But
it is all so worth it.  Because every once in a while I see a real smile, I get a hug full of love, I get honesty and I see joy, real joy beaming through those beautiful dark eyes. My Father knew before time began that, through these girls, He would teach me many things about Himself.

The LORD is working!







Blessings!

Rose

Comments

  1. I know God is blessing your amazing work. He smiles at such love.
    "This also comes from the Lord of hosts; he is wonderful in counsel and excellent in wisdom."
    Isaiah 28:29 ESV :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts